Friday, September 3, 2010

just a quick note!

Hey turds! I hope you all enjoyed the 9-02-10 date that signified a global appreciation for Dylan, Kelly, Brandon and of course Tiffany Amber Thiesen and Joe E tata. I'm just here to let you know that I'm gonna be at Risque Cafe tonight for Burlesque night and in what's probably more exciting news, I'm gonna be at the L and L tomorrow night to help ring in my wife's birthday (she's turning sixteen!) and generally get you all drunk, so come down and let's party!

Love you.

9 comments:

Trusty Chords said...

I like the label.

Nick said...

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "If god isn't a Broncos fan, then why are sunsets orange?" Wow is all i have to say.

Justin said...

Go Broncos

Sickie27 said...

I love you, too. I've been waiting a long time to hear you say that.

Y'allAreBrutalizinMeEe! said...

Beeeeeex you really rev my engine/watch out fer no-good faggot injuns!!

Y'allAreBrutalizinMeEe! said...

beeeeex you really get my goOozle/i'll buy you a Pilsbury toaster strudle (you distinguished bell end)

Y'allAreBrutalizinMeEe! said...

bEEEEEeeeeex it was all simple fun n' games/'till you caused the inadvertent untimely death of my lil' retarded son James (reveEeeeenge~!)

Y'allAreBrutalizinMeEe! said...

Sickie, you claim "I luuuuv mOvies, y'all!/Have you even seen Werner Herzog's 'Even Dwarves Started Small'? (Of course not, stupid)

Diagnosis: Perpetual Niggariasus said...

nyaaaa! nuthin but white azz goody gum drops up in this bitch kinda shit that make a corn pone countrified black boy wanna blend over an' lick his own treasure hole!