Friday, September 3, 2010

just a quick note!

Hey turds! I hope you all enjoyed the 9-02-10 date that signified a global appreciation for Dylan, Kelly, Brandon and of course Tiffany Amber Thiesen and Joe E tata. I'm just here to let you know that I'm gonna be at Risque Cafe tonight for Burlesque night and in what's probably more exciting news, I'm gonna be at the L and L tomorrow night to help ring in my wife's birthday (she's turning sixteen!) and generally get you all drunk, so come down and let's party!

Love you.

9 comments:

Trusty Chords said...

I like the label.

Gnaw said...

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "If god isn't a Broncos fan, then why are sunsets orange?" Wow is all i have to say.

Justin said...

Go Broncos

Sickie27 said...

I love you, too. I've been waiting a long time to hear you say that.

Timex Social Club said...

Beeeeeex you really rev my engine/watch out fer no-good faggot injuns!!

Timex Social Club said...

beeeeex you really get my goOozle/i'll buy you a Pilsbury toaster strudle (you distinguished bell end)

Timex Social Club said...

bEEEEEeeeeex it was all simple fun n' games/'till you caused the inadvertent untimely death of my lil' retarded son James (reveEeeeenge~!)

Timex Social Club said...

Sickie, you claim "I luuuuv mOvies, y'all!/Have you even seen Werner Herzog's 'Even Dwarves Started Small'? (Of course not, stupid)

bizniss propuzishin said...

nyaaaa! nuthin but white azz goody gum drops up in this bitch kinda shit that make a corn pone countrified black boy wanna blend over an' lick his own treasure hole!